Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Flower heart (花心)

Flower heart (花心) were terms gurls used to call guys bcoz of having many gfs b4 o flirting around with any gurls tt guys c. Bt wad does flower heart really meant? Jz bcoz of having 2 many gfs b4 is called 花心? Gurls … ? Gurls were said 2 b more faithful than a guy can b. Bt 2 some extent, thr are gurls wic are more playful n花心 now… Agree gurls n guys ?

However, 2 me, I realized tt changing gfs/bfs is nt bcoz the guy/gurl is unfaithful o花心. It is actually the desire inside a human tt is making this happen. Human can nvr b satisfied with 1. The human desire is very unpredictable. Based on my point of view, guys changes gfs bcoz they cant get satisfied with their current gf. It actually goes like dis…

“No one in this world is perfect, n if a guy has a gf tt already has points 8 out of 10. Bt still the gurl lacks of 2 points, n tt other 2 points can b found in another gurl. Tt’s y guys oways changes gfs… Guys keep on pursuing their lost of points tt is insufficient to satisfy. Guys r jz out searching 4 their perfect princess n tt’s y “we” were never satisfied”

The above were jz based on my point of view n doesn’t apply 2 everyone. So if u think u’re nt, dun get offended n if u think u r, try n understand more. On the other hand, faithful doesn’t mean tt a guy does not hv any desire in searchin 4 their perfect princess, is jz tt they already found their “perfect princess” or mayb lack of confidence n tt’s y so many “leng luiz” out thr cant find bfs.

My fren oways say, he’s confused about finding gfs.. He wonders wad’s the purpose of havin a gf ? He asks himself, “finding a gf is 2 fill up my loneliness, or jz bcoz of everyone has 1 I nd 2 get 1 ?” n dis is also a question tt I had been asking myself recently. Seriously, we both duno wad v wan nw. Kinda confused ady. 2 me, mayb I’m still waitin 4 sum1 tt I couldn’t let go earlier… I wonder how long I can wait although I’ve had waited 4 a vry long time.. Mayb I’ll continue waitin 4 my “perfect princess” 2 appear n if she appears I wonder I hv the confidence 2 go 4 it bcoz I dun really nw how 2 cherish n maintain a relationship nw … wad a shame!...

Bleh!, bak 2 topic… tt’s all I hv 2 say bout flower hearts… Lfe –sUx- !

“Love –sUx-, so … 2 hv o nt 2 hv ?”

-Nick-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alot of those sentences sounds so and damn familiar.. n wth? no ppl read ur blog? i ll cont readin it don wry :) all d best in findin the correct path broz.. take care..

Anonymous said...

LOL....really sounds damn familiar...

Anonymous said...

flower heart doesn't means keep changing bf/gf... it shud be, havin 2 or more bf/gf at a same time.... dun u agree?
but anyway, wish u go0d luck!