Friday, June 8, 2007

Reason

I'm sure behind many things, many actions hide reasons of doing it and because of that, human doesn't do things without any reasons including humans without rational, pervert or crazy. Reasons can be positive or negative, good or bad and even beautiful or ugly. Anyway, whatever we do lays a reason behind, whether is good or bad, positive or negative… the judgment falls on the eyes of everyone to judge. However, no matter is good or bad, the one who does it will oways take it as a good and positive reason.

The action I’m doin now also has a reason behind it, the reason I created this blog, the reason I’m doin this posting, the reason I picked this topic and many more reason bout what I’m thinking or doin. I’m jz gonna xplain a few reasons of my doings bcoz I’m not really good in xplainin things. 1stly, the reason I created dis blog is bcoz of motivation and influence by another blog I found here, (I shall not mention who it is…) she wrote many things wic I found quite interesting tt a mind of a 16 yr old can xpress so well. The other reason is bcoz I’m tryin to xpress my feelings n thinking.

I owned a few blogs b4 in frenster n msn space, and previously what I had done is posting bout my life n describing how -sUx- it is, came up with my own -sUx- Philosophy and blah … blah … blah … n so I dcided 2 make dis blog to share my -sUx- Philosophy and my views bout life n tt’s y I named it My -sUx- Philosophy. Interestin ? No ? Nvm … =\

Next, the reason I chose to start with dis topic is because I’m searchin 4 a reason s well. The reason I’m here, the reason I’m havin dis -sUx- industrial training, the reason of many tings… ther r many things we do with reason, however thr r still many actions , decisions r based on our feelings. I wonder dis is true coz jz suddenly I realized I’m like dis. Makin decisions based on feelings n nt rational reasons.

Okay den, I’ll start a lil bit bout myself. Well, describing myself is actually a difficult task s I dun really know myself well enuf. Once I tot I know myself n was full of confidence bout challenges in life o “love”. However, I was awaken by sum failures of life makin me realize that I’m jz a sore loser.. I’m startin all over again 2 understand n xplore the real me n I dun really know I can do it o nt.. Life -sUx- .. Agree ? wateva .. =D

I define life as an ongoing process (some philosopher sed it but duno who). Life is jz a process 4 us 2 die. Humans are born become babies >> learn the basic things of life (walk, talk, crawl n etc) à child (study) >> teenager (study) >> adult (study, work, get married, hv baby) >> old (ppl say old den enjoy life) swtzz =.= … >> finally DIE ! o mayb die younger… :p . Ther, life’s a process tt’ll lead us 2 our deathbed. In constant, life is jz meaningless….

However !!! although I say life is meaningless… bt tt doesn’t mean I’ll live life s meaningless s it is … sounds contrary rite ? hehe .. sumtimes I find myself contradictin with my tinkin n sayin …. My thoughts r contradictin n can b a bad influence if u dun realy get wad I’m sayin.

If u find life -sUx- n agree v me, u’re at the right spot !
If not btr get press alt+F4 o u’ll b scoldin n cursin me rite nw or mayb bein deeply influenced by me… hehe
Judge my thoughts by urself, wadeva judgement made is ur own responsibility.
But pls dun simply get urself influence by my thoughts n gt the wrong idea… coz its “Conradicting”
Lastly I’ll stop here coz “Life -sUx-“

Life’s Short, so Enjoy while u can tho Life -sUx- !

-Nick-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agree.. on everytin.. hmm sux.. sux.. sux.. sux.. sux.. achievin enlightment thru slepin eatin slepin eatin for 3weeks....